Hey guys!! How is everyone today? I hope that everyone is doing great! So I was talking to my friend and we began to wonder ” Is ratchet the new classy?”
When someone post a picture about fighting or sexual topics on social media they get loads of likes. When someone post positive images the likes decrease. This is also true for television. Remember I said I stop watching “Black Girls Rock” to tune into the premier of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”!
How do you guys feel about this? Should we just accept that we live in a time where there’s a new sheriff in town and that its name is Ratchet? Has the definition of class changed?
- Is the New Classy, Trashy? (luluchris58.wordpress.com)
- This Was Bound To Happen: Forever 21 Sells Gawdy “Ratchet” Necklace (clutchmagonline.com)
- Say WHAT?! (keenieandberta.wordpress.com)
- Obnoxious Extreme Ratchet Behavior! Black Woman Dresses As A Slave For Halloween! (obnoxioustv.wordpress.com)
- ratchet. (onyxparadise.wordpress.com)
- Get Your “Ratchet” Chain From Forever 21 (styleblazer.com)