Hey guys. How is everyone today? I hope that you guys are doing great today. I met another blogger through Instagram @fromaptone from www.fromaptone.wordpress.com and she inspired me to write this post. Hey Girl! She commented on my 19 Things I Did Wrong In My Previous Relationships post. I asked her to tell me about some of the steps that she had taken to change in her life. While I was waiting on her reply I started to think “What are some of the steps that I have taken, myself”? Well I want to share with you guys some of the steps that I have taken or really that I am actually taking.
- I do not unleash the “Wrath of Geer” on people anymore. Oh there has been times that I wanted to but for some reason I just don’t. The wrath consist of me letting you do more than just “have it”. I would go off on everybody who had anything to say.No one was exempt. I would fight very dirty. I have had this chance to just go off on people but instead I have just said what I felt needed to be said and left it at that. I still have anger issues but they are getting better. I haven’t sassed anybody nasty. ( If you watch Adventure Time, you know exactly what I mean.)
- I blog! Yes I know that was a given but I had a situation this morning that bothered the mess out of me! I couldn’t really do much else about so I just blogged. This helped me a lot.
- I look at pictures of Tyler Lepley. Ok not really but I thought that would be funny to add in to lighten the mood. Speaking of Tyler, make sure you check out his Instagram to see more pictures like this:
- I make jokes. This is something that I have always done. Even in the most serious talks with people, I have something snarky but funny to say. I dont know why, that’s just always been me.
- I am reading a book called “Getting Back Together”. Why am I reading this book? Well I bought it right after my ex and I broke up for like 22.00 and I started reading it and then I stopped. Well a year later I used it for my bedroom stand decoration. This year I decided to pick it up again. Not because I am trying to get back with my ex but I remembered there was some things in the book that helped you with fixing yourself. I figured why not! Not only will it help me restore myself and understand my mistakes, it will make me a better partner for the next go round. Besides 22.00 is a lot of money to spend on a book. I better use it for something.
Review coming on this book soon.
I still have a few things that I am working on and I am getting no where with. One thing is my patience with people and things in my life. I hope I don’t die an impatient person but right now it looks like I am a lost cause, lolx. If any of you guys have some tips to help me out with this, please feel free to share below.
What are some things that you guys are battling with? How are you working to overcome these obstacles? What are some things that you guys have worked on in your lives? I would love to hear your stories!!!
Also be sure to check out my fellow WordPress blogger here: Fromaptone
- Why I Can’t Be In A Relationship Or Choose A New Theme For My Blog (lifeattwentysomething.com)
- 101 Tips To Improve Your Relationship Right Now (stylecaster.com)
- I Can’t Anymore (theloveandthelaw.wordpress.com)
- Monday Musings: How Has Blogging Changed Your Life? (thecurvyfashionista.com)
- Why hasn’t he popped the question…??? (joshadewumi.wordpress.com)
- Vincent van Gogh and patience (bloggingeinstein.wordpress.com)
- Patience and Determination (dominiqueallmon.wordpress.com)
- Keep holding on to that feeling !! (thealwaysbeliever.wordpress.com)
- Monday Miracle: Patience (anitaanswers.com)
- I almost lost myself… (samajo85.wordpress.com)