It’s so cold outside today! I am over here thanking God for the return of “The Haves and Have Nots”! Yes! Exactly what we need in this freezing temperatures. If you are like me, then you have been waiting for the return of one particular character: Benny Young played by Mr Tyler Lepley!!! I have to see if “The Biceps” survived Wyatt’s hit and run last season!
How do you guys feel about the return of the OWN network hit series? Do you guys believe Benny’s dead? What about Hannah? Do you guys think she will work for the Cryers after she figures out Wyatt hit her son with his Benz? Let me know your thoughts below! Don’t forget to tune in tonight at 9/8c on the OWN network! #toodarnhot
Today is Benny Bicep Thirsty Tuesday!
It’s Thirst time! How many dry mouths are in the house tonight? Say ahhhh because I have the remedy to quench that for you guys!
Tyler posted this on his Instagram the lovely picture that you guys see above. Isn’t he hot??? To see more pictures of the life and times of Tyler Lepley follow him @TyLepley
Who’s ready for The Haves and Have Nots to return? We only have less than 27 days until we get the biceps back on the scene. What are you guys hoping to see in season two? I want to see Benny in the shower!!! (Above waist, though. Have to keep it PG) I also want to see Candace and Hannah bridge the gap and bond. I doubt either of these things will happen. Thank God for dreams. Let me close my eyes so I can drive that Aston Martin out of my driveway.
Quick Side Note: Tyler, I need to eat more to catch up to you. If you hug me with those arms I will break. I can’t melt and break. I gotta pick a struggle, lolx. Operation get my weight up starts today!!!
Special Shoutout to my girl BeeBeeLovley just because!!!!
Au$tin Martin’s “I Am Au$tin Martin” dropping Christmas Day!!! (Quick News)
Before I jump in to quinching the thirst, can we talk about how cold it is! Oh goodness. It’s raining and 36 degrees here in South Carolina. So who needs Tyler and the biceps to come keep them warm, this girl! Shoot I’d settle for an extra heater if you guys have one, lolx. Anyways back on to the topic at hand. Today to honor Mr. Lepley, I want to talk about his footwork. We are going to play a game called “Money it’s gotta be the shoes!” I want everyone to take a guess at what Tyler’s favorite brand of sneaker is.
What’s going to make this game even more grand is the fact that I have no idea what the answer is! I am guessing just like you guys. I think it’s going to be fun to see what you guys come up with!
My guess is: The Jordan Carmine 6. I guess because I have a pair of 6’s similar to these.
These are the pair that I have:
Which shoe do you ladies think is his favorite sneaker? It does not have to be Jordan. You guys can say any sneaker that pops in your head. Be sure to comment below and tell why you think it’s his fave!!!
Just in case you guys were wondering where I came up with the name for the game:
You have to love Spike as Mars. Please baby please baby please….. Tell me that you guys have seen “She’s Gotta Have It”
So guess what day it is……..Benny Biceps Thirsty Tuesday!!!! Yes it’s actually the day when thirst is real and okay! So I am going to quench today’s dehydration with Tyler Lepley and Curtis Mayfield! I bet you guys are like “What the Hell”? Stick with me here, it will all come together below, lolx.
So yesterday “The Makings of You.” By Curtis Mayfield popped up on Itunes Radio while I was trying to find material for today’s posts. I didn’t have anymore skips. Now the funny thing is Jay-Z and Kanye sampled this song for a song on the “Watch the Throne Album.” This one one of my favorite albums of 2011 and two of my favorite songs were the song at the beginning and end. ( I actually have more than 2, hey it was a dope album) The song in the beginning was “No Church In The Wild“. This song appears everywhere even in one of Tyler Lepley YouTube videos. He even quoted what I say is Hov’s best line from this song as his caption for his Instagram photos.
Now the last song is “The Joy” featuring Pete Rock, Charlie Wilson and Kid Cudi. One of my favorite favorite parts was when Jay come in on his verse with “This is Mama’s sh#%”. That made me love this song. This is the song where they sampled “The Makings Of You.”
Now how do Curtis and Tyler mesh. Well I never really liked the song by Curtis Mayfield until I had a chance to listen to it yesterday and listened to the words. While I listened to the words and how sweet they were someone popped in my head and a picture showed up in my Twitter Timeline of a gentleman wearing a pair of Jordan Sneakers. Jordan sneakers are the favorite shoe of that someone who popped up. ( That I am pissed off at right now) He favors the guy in the picture. The guy in the picture was Tyler Lepley. It happened to have always been one of my favorite pictures of Tyler. Now do you guys see how everything relates? Isn’t it just grand??? You guys know how I love the power of coincidence. Now this song will forever remind me of Tyler, lolx.
Shout out to @BeeBeeLovely824 for making this picutre! Hey Girl!!!! Be sure to follow all of us on Twitter and Instagram by clicking the highlighted links!
@TyLepley its the same for Instagram and Twitter
@BeeBeeLovley824 it’s same for Instagram and Twitter
@CourtneyGeer86 and @luluchris58blog
Listen to the words of this song. They are beautiful beyond belief. I can’t begin to describe the feeling I get when I hear this song. I was actually moved by some of the comments on the video.
So we all know what day it is! Just in case you don’t it’s “Benny Biceps Thirsty Tuesday”!!! So to kick off today’s celebration I want to play 21 questions with a kick. I decided to do 26 for Tyler on Tuesday because he’s 26 and love those triple T’s! Also I wanted to let my readers get the chance to get to know him a lot better. These questions will be silly. Some will be serious. They all shall be fun!!! I tried to think of every question possible that a fan would have!
- When is your birthday? I have read blog post about how you got discovered and where you are from but no birthday? How else will the fans be able to send you birthday love, lolx.
- What is your coolest memory? It can be from the present, past or both!
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your fall go to piece?
- This question is for me! Where did you get that jacket that you were rocking at homecoming?? I have to know, lolx.
- What is the first thing you do in the morning? Lil Wanye wakes up in the morning, takes a knee and thank The Man! Takes a piss and washes his hands and get back to the money! Who remembers that song??
- Am I the only person who eats ice cream in the winter? Say that you do too!
- What were your dreams as a child?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Who is your favorite Artist?
- Has anyone ever told you that you look like Drake and are you sure that you’re not from Lake Charles, lolx?
- What would 26 year old Tyler tell 16 year old Tyler, if you could travel back in time?
- Do you read the blogs?
- What is your favorite blog?
- What is your favorite sneaker?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your biggest fan?
- Who is your favorite designer?
- How many tatoos do you have?
- Did you cry when you watched “The Vow“? C’mon I know that you have seen it, lolx!
- What is the most moving or sweetest story that you have heard from a fan about how your work has impacted their life?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Can you cook?
- I do not for the life of me have a 26th question for you so let’s flip this around! You can ask me a question or you can just tell us something that you would like for us to know about you!
So guys I hope that you enjoyed the 26 questions! Hopefully Mr. Lepley will answer some of these! Wouldn’t that be exciting ladies? So if you guys have any questions that you want me to ask Tyler, be sure to email them to me at email@example.com! Maybe we could make this a regular Tuesday segment! Also I wanted to say Thank You to Tyler for following me on Instagram!
Be sure to follow both of us on Instagram
My Favorite Christmas Song!
Of course none of these pictures are mine!