If there is one thing that my sisters and I have always done was seen fashion eye to eye. I wanted to share with you guys some of the outfit of the days that I have styled this year for dates with my sisters!
This is my sister Brandy and I. We were headed out for a shopping date and dinner.
Brandy is rocking:
Brown Vneck: Target
Combatboots: Christmas Gift from 2010 but I purchased them from our local Ross Store.
Elephant Necklace: Goodwill
I am wearing:
Blazer: Children’s Section at my local thrift store: .50
Sheer Top: Papaya’s in 2011: I think I paid 9.00 for it.
Pleather leggins: Ebay 2008
Combatboots: KMart 2011
Chanel Link Belt used for Necklace: Local Thrift Store: .50
This is my sister Danyel. We actually were not going anywhere together in this picture. She was headed to class. I loved this outfit so much I had to show it off.
Blazer: Local Thrift Store: .50
Sheer Blue Blouse: Rugged Ware House
White Skinny Trousers: Rugged Ware House
Tribal Print Shoes: Rugged Ware House
Necklace: DIY by Myself. I took my dad’s wrench and looped a chain through it. It can get pretty heavy on my neck so I gave it to her.
I can’t remember where we were headed but were more than likely going to eat.
Dress: Rugged Ware House
Tribal Print Shoes: Same shoes from previous pictures. That’s one thing that my sister adapted from me. Each season we have a go-to shoe. Welcome to the lives of baby minimalist, lolx.
Denim Vest: DIY by Myself. I purchased a denim jacket from one of my local thrift stores. I cut the sleeves off and studded it. The jacket was 8.00. I current have a few for sale to purchase through my Etsy store under the listing: Vest
Peplum Corset: It’s from Target but I purchased it for 5.00 from The Goodwill. I just added studs to it.
Leggins: Target from the clearence rack. It had a matching shirt that I now regret not getting.
Lepoard Print Smoking Loafers: KMart: 8.00
Link Necklace: My grandma. She got in set by Goody’s. It serves as a headband and a necklace. I actually wrote a piece on Playfullittlebites.Wordpress.Com ,when I use to ghost write for them, about it. Read it here.
- OOTD: Lace Love (missmjanielle.wordpress.com)
- Ootd: Clueless (joojcouture.wordpress.com)
- First OOTD! (moonchildfashions.wordpress.com)
- This was an O.O.T.D (thrifteuse.wordpress.com)
- OOTD – Pink Tweed and Too Much Rain (missalicebeauty.wordpress.com)
- Ootd (aliciadoel.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to Instagram, Sarah Jessica Parker! Now, a List of Photos We’d Like You to Post (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- #TBT – Juicy Fruit Snowboard Commercial from 1987 (unofficialnetworks.com)
- Favorite OOTD of November (fashionoma91.wordpress.com)
- Pop Some Tags- Thrift Shopping (thesandycreekpatriot.org)